Custom Die-Cut Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (prototype & bulk supplier)
Need custom EVA die-cuts made fast? Whether you need to make a prototype for a revolutionary sports grip or you’re dreaming up the perfect cushioned packaging solution, Ward & Kennedy turns your ideas into reality. We offer:
- Custom Engineered Solutions: Forget cookie cutter shapes. Our expert team works closely with you through the design and fabrication processes to get you the precise EVA parts you need, no matter how intricate or unique.
- Prototyping Made Simple: Skip the hassle of sourcing multiple vendors. We handle the entire process from concept to physical prototype using your CAD file (or crafting one for you if needed).
- Bulk Production Runs, Delivered: Need thousands of EVA parts? Our efficient production lines and robust inventory management system ensure you’ll receive your EVA parts on time and within budget.
- Kiss Cutting and More: We offer a wide range of die-cutting methods including kiss cutting for layered materials or complex designs.
Why Choose Ward & Kennedy?
- Experience You Can Trust: We have been a trusted designer and manufacturer for companies around the world since 1928. We are well-versed in EVA manufacturing and design and we are passionate about bringing your vision to life.
- Quality You Can Count On: We use high-grade materials and industry-leading equipment to deliver excellent EVA die-cuts every time.
- Speed When You Need It: We understand tight deadlines. Our expedited production options will ensure you get your parts when you need them, without compromising on quality.
- Partnership: We are your partner in bringing your EVA project to life, collaborating with you and troubleshooting to proactively tackle each step of your project with care.
EVA Material Properties:
0.020" - 1.000"
-94°F to 169°F
Shoe soles, yoga mats, protective gear
Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Manufacturing in Business
Ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) is the copolymer of ethylene and vinyl acetate, and its properties vary depending on the ratio of those polymers. It can be used as a hot melt adhesive in hot glue sticks as well as in stickers and plastic wraps. It is also referred to as foam rubber, and has a variety of uses in that form. It is used for padding, flotation and shock absorption in sports shoes, foam pads, fishing gear, flotation devices and more. Some sandals are even made entirely from EVA because it is easy to cut and shape.
In addition to digital cutting, we provide: