Supply – VMI
Vendor Managed Inventory Service for Wisconsin Businesses
Ward & Kennedy keeps your business running smoothly with our Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) services. If you need a reliable supplier that will keep your inventory at optimal levels, you’ve come to the right place. Our proficiency in supply chain management allows us to keep you stocked with minimal hassle and at the lowest price.
Located in southeast Wisconsin, Ward & Kennedy uses an application-based approach to best serve you. Our expertise with inventory and usage trends will keep you properly stocked, especially during periods of peak sales. In business since 1928, we provide only the best solutions for your supply problems. VMI is available to businesses throughout Wisconsin, so contact us for a free consultation on any of our supply services.
What is Vendor Managed Inventory?
Vendor Managed Inventory is an agreement between a vendor and a retailer where the vendor is in charge of the retailer’s inventory. This means that the vendor decides when to restock the retailer’s inventory based on inventory levels and in anticipation of upcoming sales. The retailer provides sales information to the vendor so they can plan out optimal times to restock, which allows the retailer to carry less stock than they usually would.
Both sides stand to gain incredible benefits by opting into a VMI agreement:
- Steady supply/customer - The retailer gets a reliable supplier and the vendor gets a recurring customer
- Reduced supply costs - With full vision of supply needs, vendors can plan out the cheapest shipment routes ahead of time
- Less inventory to manage - Since retailers receive stock as they need them, they can cut down on storage space and extra stock
- More control - Vendors can ensure that retailers never run out of stock and keep an eye on product performance
- Mutual support - Both companies can share their expertise to reduce costs further and better serve their customers
Serving All Your Business Supply Needs
A Vendor Managed Inventory partnership with Ward & Kennedy guarantees the cheapest and most reliable supply solutions for your Wisconsin business. Since our founding in 1928, we’ve designed, fabricated, and supplied for different types of industries all over the world. We started our company on just footwear, but we’ve expanded over the decades to include metalworking, woodworking, plastics, custom machining and more. No matter your industry, Ward & Kennedy is your best choice for VMI.
Contact Ward & Kennedy for Vendor Managed Inventory services in Wisconsin.
Take a look at all of the other services we can provide for your business: